› 1 piece of SAN FRANCISCO DS MEXICAN SAUSAGE
› .80 gallons of water
› 2 cups of mac and cheese
› 1 tbs of salt
› 1 tbs of pepper
› 1 peeled tomato
› 1 garlic clove (for the sauce)
› 1 pc. marinated chipotle pepper
› ½ cup media crema/table cream (for the sauce)
› 1 cup of milk (for the sauce)
› 1 cup of grated Manchego cheese
› 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
› ¼ cup of chopped onion
› ¼ cup chopped onion
› ½ cup grated Cheddar cheese to gratin
1. Preheat oven to 392°F
2. Heat a pot of water until it boils, add salt and cook the mac and cheese pasta until they’re done. Then strain the pasta.
3. For the sauce, blend the tomato with the garlic, chipotle, table cream and milk.
4. In a frying pan add the Chorizo Ranchero until it releases the fat. Fry the onion using the fat then add the blended mix and cook for 5 minutes. Add the cheeses and season to taste.
5. Add the mac and cheese pasta and cook for 1 more minute. Pour the mix into a baking tin, sprinkle the top with cheese.
6. Serve and enjoy.
6. Gratina en el horno, sirve y disfruta.
Sales and info/